“This is not a regular internship or leadership development programme – this is a mutual learning experience in leadership!”
The Public Leadership Foundation (PLF) offers:
- Students a number of highly interesting apprenticeships in cooperation with various partners.
- Organisations in the wider public domain to participate in the EPIC Apprenticeship scheme.
During a 5 month project within one of the participating organisations, apprentices gain experience or work on their thesis project. Besides that, they follow an intensified apprentice program with a high focus on leadership development together with (representatives of) the organisation. There they mutually explore, develop and utilise Energy, Purpose, Identity and Courage (EPIC).
Who is this for?
- Students (final year of bachelor or master) looking for more than just an internship or thesis project. For those highly motivated to make a difference and who aim to explore, develop and utilise their leadership talents.
- Organisations working in the public domain who are passionate about developing future leaders from various backgrounds and can offer one or more projects of ± 5 months.
What’s in it for you as a student?
The EPIC apprenticeship offers students who are highly motivated to make a difference the opportunity to explore, develop and utilise their leadership talents.
What’s in it for you as an organisation?
For organisations the EPIC Apprenticeship is an energetic and effective way to develop talents and their own organisation simultaneously.
The Public Leadership Foundation offers apprentices:
- We connect you to an organisation to close an apprenticeship contract for max 5 months, including monthly allowance
- A leadership development program offered by the PLF, including workshops, excursions and coaching
- The opportunity to initiate and contribute to other PLF activities
The Public Leadership Foundation offers organisations:
- Together we select highly motivated apprentices, who work on a project for your organisation
- Access to possible future talents and leaders
- Participate in our EPIC Apprentice scheme with other partners
- Representatives from your organisation participate in some of the leadership program modules and other PLF activities
- A joint partnership to develop public leadership in your organisation and in networks with others
Interested? Please contact Ben Kuipers, email@example.com for more information.