- This event has passed.
November 23, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
#MAD2017 is all about getting inspired to be MAD (Making A Difference) in our lives, institutions, and society as a whole. The purpose of the MAD event is to bring students, (young) professionals and academics together so that we can connect and learn from each other. For the third consecutive year the Public Ledership Foundation organises the annual MAD event. This years theme is being MAD through EPIC leadership (Energy, Purpose, Identity and Courage).
What to expect?
- Plenty of inspiration on how to be an EPIC leader and really Make A Difference
- An exciting programme with:
- Pitches on EPIC leadership by leaders
- Interactive workshops to improve your leadership skills
- The chance to put your leadership to the test in an epic simulation
- Meetings with public leaders
- Plenary sessions on public leadership
Get inspired by MAD leaders like the director HR, Communications and Legal of the municipality of Rotterdam Abigail Norville, Young Civil Servant of the Year Teun Meulepas, Blikverruimers chairman Eduard Schmidt, Young Climate Top organiser and chair Linde Nieman, strategy consultant Louise van Loon of Deloitte, Host at Creative Mornings Rotterdam Diantha Spekman and many more!
The registration for #MAD2017 is closed!
This event is also made possible by the municipality of Rotterdam