“This is not a regular internship or leadership development programme – this is a mutual learning experience in leadership!”
The EPIC apprenticeship
The EPIC apprenticeship is a 5 month learning track for students and young professionals about leadership and about strengthening your strongest traits. You follow an apprentice program with a high focus on leadership development together with (representatives of) the organisation. Together, we explore, develop and utilise your Energy, Purpose, Identity and Courage (EPIC) as a foundation for the development of your leadership skills.
- Students (final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) who are highly motivated to make a difference in society and/or their own environment by exploring, developing and utilising their leadership skills.
- Young professionals at the beginning of their career who are highly motivated to make a difference in society and/or their own environment by exploring, developing and utilising their leadership skills.
- Organisations working in the public domain who are passionate about developing future leaders from various backgrounds and can offer one or more projects of ± 5 months.
What’s in it for you as a student or a young professional?
The EPIC apprenticeship offers students and young professionals who are highly motivated to make a difference a unique program to explore, develop, utilise their leadership talents and broadening their network.
What’s in it for you as an organisation?
For organisations the EPIC Apprenticeship is an energetic and effective way to develop talents and their own organisation simultaneously.
The Public Leadership Foundation (PLF) offers:
- Students and young professionals a number of highly interesting apprenticeships in cooperation with various partners.
- Organisations in the wider public domain to participate in the EPIC Apprenticeship scheme.
The Public Leadership Foundation offers the shortlisted apprentices:
A leadership development program offered by the PLF, including:
- 4 sessions about leadership
- 4 coaching sessions
- Workshops and excursions
- Apply public leadership in a project/challenge
The Public Leadership Foundation offers organisations:
- Together we select highly motivated apprentices, who work on a project for your organisation
- Access to possible future talents and leaders
- Participate in our EPIC Apprentice scheme with other partners
- Representatives from your organisation participate in some of the leadership program modules and other PLF activities
- A joint partnership to develop public leadership in your organisation and in networks with others
Interested? Please contact Ben Kuipers, email@example.com for more information.