Do you want to engage in public leadership activities? Are you a great networker, just that little business minded and do you want to develop partnerships to anchor public leadership?
The Public Leadership Foundation (PLF) is looking for a
Public Leader with a great network and partnership capabilities
to strengthen our board!
The purpose of the PLF is to develop public leadership together. We are setting out to be MAD (Making A Difference) through EPIC leadership (Energy, Purpose, Identity and Courage). The PLF is a young and ambitious foundation. We want to anchor public leadership in society by connecting public, private and third sectors based on our shared purpose. Over the years we organised multiple events (inter)nationally and gave workshops at several congresses. Further our EPIC Apprentices are developing their public leadership with us. Next year we want to continue growing, both in The Netherlands and Europe. Therefore, we need YOU!
We are looking for someone who:
- Strengthens and further builds our partner network of amPLFiers
- Develops partnerships based on our purpose
- Attracts sponsors for PLF events and activities by MAD people
- Want to contribute to the PLF purpose and vision?
- Show leadership with a purpose?
- Have humor (we take this seriously)?
And are you:
- A networker in the public and private sphere and not hesitating to take a business like approach?
- Willing to learn and helping others to grow?
- Looking for an ambitious platform and an energetic team to work in?
Than we really would like to meet you!
Send us your motivation in any way (we care less about formal documents, but writing your motivation is one of the many options), however, no later than the 2nd of July to email@example.com.
Vacancy: Public Leader with great communication skills
We are also looking for someone who can:
Develop our website, publicleadership.foundation
Bring our communication and exposure to the next level!
Contribute to strengthening our MAD movement.