Do you want to engage in public leadership activities? Are you a communication talent with a feel for social media and experience in WordPress and do you want to develop partnerships to anchor public leadership?
The Public Leadership Foundation (PLF) is looking for a
Public Leader with great communication skills
to strengthen our board and movement!
The purpose of the PLF is to develop public leadership together. We are setting out to be MAD (Making A Difference) through EPIC leadership (Energy, Purpose, Identity and Courage).
The PLF is a young and ambitious foundation. We want to anchor public leadership in society by connecting public, private and third sectors based on shared purpose. Over the years we organised multiple events internationally and gave workshops at several congresses. Further our EPIC Apprentices are developing their public leadership with us. Next year we want to continue growing, both in The Netherlands and Europe. Therefore, we need YOU!
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop our website, publicleadership.foundation
- Bring our communication and exposure to the next level!
- Contribute to strengthening our MAD movement.
- Want to contribute to the PLF purpose and vision?
- Show leadership with a purpose?
- Have humor (we take this seriously)?
And are you:
- A communication-talent, with all the required social and technical skills?
- Willing to learn and helping others to grow?
- Looking for an ambitious platform and an energetic team to work in?
Than we really would like to meet you!
Send us your motivation in any way (we care less about formal documents, but writing your motivation is one of the many options), however, no later than the 2nd of July to email@example.com.