Do you want to engage in (new) public leadership activities? Are you a great networker and want to developing partnerships to anchor public leadership?
The Public Leadership Foundation (PLF) is looking for a Public Leader with a great network to strengthen our board!
The purpose of the PLF is to encourage, identify, develop and support leadership in the public sphere. We are setting out to be MAD (Making A Difference) through EPIC leadership (Energy, Purpose, Identity and Courage).
The PLF is a young and ambitious foundation. We want to anchor public leadership in society by connecting public, private and third sectors based on shared purpose.
Last year we organised multiple events and gave workshops at several congresses. This year the first (four) EPIC Apprentices started with their development program. Next year we want to continue growing, both in The Netherlands and Europe. Therefore, we need YOU!
We are looking for someone who:
- Strengthens and further builds our partner network
- Develops partnerships
- Attracts sponsors for PLF events and activities by MAD people
- Want to contribute to the PLF purpose and vision?
- Show leadership with a purpose?
- Have humor (we take this seriously)?
And are you:
- A networker in the public and private sphere?
- Willing to learn and helping others to grow?
- Looking for an ambitious platform and an energetic team to work in?
Than we really would like to meet you!
Giulietta Marani (+31 6 29496612) can tell you everything about the PLF and especially this position. Or meet us at June 12th 17.00 in The Hague (Plein) during one of our MAD drinks.