Do you want to engage in public leadership activities? Are you a communication talent, a great networker and/or do you want to develop partnerships to anchor public leadership?
The Public Leadership Foundation (PLF) is looking for a
Public Leader with a great network
to strengthen our board and movement!
The purpose of the PLF is to develop public leadership together. We are setting out to be MAD (Making A Difference) through EPIC leadership (Energy, Purpose, Identity and Courage).
The PLF is a young and ambitious foundation. We want to anchor public leadership in society by connecting public, private and third sectors based on our shared purpose.
Over the years we organised multiple events internationally and gave workshops at several congresses. Last year, we gave out the first ever MAD award to an initiative that really makes a difference. Next year we want to continue growing, both in The Netherlands and Europe. Therefore, we need YOU!
We are looking for people who like to:
- Contribute to strengthening our MAD movement
- Strengthen and further build our network
- Bring our communication and exposure to the next level
- Develop partnerships based on our purpose
- Attract sponsors for PLF events and activities by MAD people
- Want to contribute to the PLF purpose and vision?
- Show leadership with a purpose?
- Have humor (we take this seriously)?
And are you:
- A networker in the public and private sphere and not hesitating to take a business like approach?
- Willing to learn and helping others to grow?
- Looking for an ambitious platform and an energetic team to work in?
Than we really would like to meet you!
Send us your motivation in any way (we care less about formal documents, but writing your motivation is one of the many options) to our email address email@example.com.
For further information contact René de Jong (06-57897521) and of course be our guest during one of the next PLF events (see our calendar online).